July 9, 2020
The following information relates to changes in our operating procedures to help protect yourself and our staff from COVID-19 and help to stop the spread of germs. If you are unable to follow these policies you will be asked to leave. These policies are subject to change without notice for the safety of both our staff and our guests.
Our Promise To You:
- Admission to the park will be restricted and monitored.
- Sanitation stations will be set-up and distributed throughout the park.
- Social distancing will be monitored and enforced.
- Our facilities will be regularly cleaned and disinfected.
As we begin our operation masks will be required at all times unless you are in the water, sitting and appropriately socially distant from others, or sitting and eating at the Roseland Café.
Your Promise To Us:
- You will adhere to all social distancing and mask requirements.
- You will maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from those not in your party at all times.
- You will practice good personal hygiene at all times. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- If you are not feeling well you will stay home. If you, or anyone in your group is experiencing any of the following COVID-19 symptoms, you/they will stay home: Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea.
We have taken steps to reduce the presence of COVID-19. We ask that you do your part to assist us. Please follow the CDC Guidance on washing hands and wearing face coverings, and do not participate if you are feeling ill.